"Twilight" A Conscious Signal of Hope for the Lost Soul

Fatola Israel Twilight Drawing

Shall I sculpt the moon?
Shall I draw the sun?
Shall I paint heaven's eyes?
As twilight drowns the blues,
Just before the dawn.
Niles of stars may cloak the sky,
Or maybe not.

Stuck in the dark
Uncertain hands grope through murky shadows
In a clumsy cavort, 
Seeking heaven's eyes.

What If the sky doesn't blush? 
What if sunrise never rains its hues?
How shall we paint the heaven's eyes
On twilight's canvas?



Fatola's Studio Photo


My Intention for creating this piece is to signal Hope. On a more personal note,  I have been tested and have gone through quite a lot in life. I believe that whatever happens onward can only make me stronger.


For the sake of being very optimistic about the Future, I have sought out to reflect that commentary through this piece and I hope the truth I have discovered, apparent in this visual representation  will also serve as a shield for the lost souls out there.





The compositional structure for "Twilight" has been delicately poised to distinctively justify the pull between two separate worlds,  by identifying certain  juxtaposing structural elements to yield an overall unified manner of perception.

With this practice, I intend to provoke more actions that would ignite creativity and solve more problems in the world today.


Artist. Fatola Israel
Title : Twilight
Series: Through Heaven's Eyes
Medium: Graphite and Charcoal on Smooth Card Paper
Dimension: 3 by 3.80 feet (36 by 47 inches)
Year: 2018




You can contact the HeavenlyArtz Team via e-mail: heavenlyartz@yahoo.com or call +2348144764682 for inquiries on Art sales, Exhibitions,  Commission, and  so on.

Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Perspective 02: This is the story of a helpless woman who is about to become famous, but for the very wrong reasons.

She's ART. You don't quite know why you're drawn to her, but you don't question it.

The Voice of the Voiceless - My approach to Light, Composition, and others Elements