The Legacy Project 002: Life Doesn't Slow Down When You Are Gone




Many years ago before I got myself a camera, my friend "Jay" always comes to my rescue. He had a Nikon which we used to document my drawings, he'll explain how it works but I often forget a lot since I don't practice with it too often. In those days, we made great memories. Jay and I got along so well and I've grown to respect him. We still learn so much from each other.





Just recently, on the 2nd of January, 2020, Jay lost his dad. I have only met his dad once. He was a strong Man. He taught me to forever embrace the spiritual. He emphasizes the need to encounter God and stay with God in other to locate one's bearing/purpose in life.






You see, life doesn't slow down when you are gone. You just become a less part of it. What really makes You remembered is the life you live and the impact it has. Impact is not gauged by what you think you're doing, but how other people's lives are Improving as a result of your existence- your being






So while You're alive today. remember that You are a unique and spiritual being. You Live Life. You Breath it in. It heals you and leaves trails behind as you go by. We are alive just for a while but Dead for a very long time.




Artist. Fatola Israel
Series: Legacy Project
Title: "Legacy Project 002"
Medium: Compressed Charcoal, Generals Charcoal and Kimberly Pencils on paper
Dimension: 2 by 3 feet (25 by 36 Inches)
Year: 2019



You can contact the HeavenlyArtz Team via e-mail: heavenlyartz@yahoo.com or call +2348144764682 for inquiries on Art sales, Exhibitions,  Commission, and  so on.


Comments

  1. Yolo, supernatural in us is God's life we've inherited by his dear son love who died.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time Perspective 02: This is the story of a helpless woman who is about to become famous, but for the very wrong reasons.

The Voice of the Voiceless - My approach to Light, Composition, and others Elements

She's ART. You don't quite know why you're drawn to her, but you don't question it.